Monday, January 31, 2011

Progress Report - Sharon

I feel I'm doing OK.  I only worked out about 3.5 times this week whereas my goal is 5.  I did not get in the appropriate running mileage for my program and will strive to do so this week.  I have not yet been keeping my food journal.  I plan on buying a small notebook dedicated solely for that and just keep it in the kitchen.  For now, I'm just going to keep the food journal without counting calories because I must admit, I rather hate counting calories.  I find it tricky when trying to calculate casseroles or mixed-ingredient dishes so I'm not going to worry about the actual calories for now and just track my food and use my good sense to adjust from there.

From reading everyone else's progress, I think the majority of us are doing pretty darn well even if we're not yet hitting our goals the way we want to.  It honestly just takes some planning and lots of practice to get it right.

It's about progress, not perfection.  That's my new mantra, if you haven't noticed!

Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment