Friday, January 28, 2011

January Challenge - Last Call

Just a few days left to get a point for doing the January Challenge.  Remember each point gets you closer to one of these fantabulous prizes:
$50 iTunes Giftcard
Your Choice of Exercise DVD




OR





Here’s a reminder of the January Challenge: 

Point Value: 1

LIST AT LEAST 3 ACTIONS YOU WILL TAKE IN ORDER TO REALIZE YOUR GOLDEN SNEAKER GOAL.

I will keep track of your points and indicate it by the number to the right of your name on the family blog.  Some of you have already earned your January point and good job to Mom - the only one to earn the extra point!

You have until Monday night to get the January point, so get on it this weekend!  I just realized that I, myself, need to get on the ball and heed my own reminder!  You can email it to me or leave a post on this blog or leave a comment on this post.  You've got options, baby!

How does that saying go?  A goal is just a wish until we write it down and make a plan.  Or something like that.  Sounds good, right?

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. My 3 actions to accomplish my goal of running the Rock 'n Roll Marathon in December: Work out 5x/week following a marathon training program; run 1/2 marathon May 5; keep daily food journal to improve nutrition.

    ReplyDelete