Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cash Pot

Okay, family, we need to talk about:

Moolah
Dinero
Cheddar
Coin
Loot
Currency

That’s right…
MONEY!

Things are underway and the prizes have been established.  You’ve seen the sweet golden sneakers that will be expertly mounted on trophy stands.  But we know the real prize we’re all fighting for is the Cash Pot!

I have asked everyone participating to please pitch in $5.  That’s $5 per PERSON.  Not family or couple.  Nice try.  There have even been a few inquiries asking me if it’s OK to donate more than that amount.  Silly, silly question.  Of course it is!!!  But please DO NOT feel obligated to do so.  If everyone pitches in the required $5 that should still give us a nice chunk o’ change to keep us motivated.

Now my real challenge comes in getting you all to send it to me!  I feel I must impose a deadline or I will be waiting on some of you forever!  I’m not going to name names but you know who you are.  Plus, we want an actual tally on the pot so we have an established amount that we all know about.

So here’s the deadline:  MARCH 1

Please send me a check or some well-concealed cash to me, Sharon Johnson.  I’d rather not post my mailing address on the blog, so email me if you need it.
I will cash any checks I receive and tuck it away in our super secure break-in-proof safe (i.e. under the mattress).  Kidding.  We really do have a small safe.

This is exciting stuff, people!
Now, give me your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment