Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sharon's Progress Report

I'm sorry that I've been a slacker on reporting.  I mean I expect it of the rest of you guys... kidding!  Well, kinda.  Keith points out that I need to stay on top of it because nobody else thinks about the Golden Sneakers or remembers things about it the way I do.  And he's right!  And I honestly don't expect you to; this is my baby, after all.  Really, you can report in any time you want to.  You can post something to boast about your progress (this is a competition after all), you can post something as a cry for help (we are family, after all) or you can post something simply to ramble (I do that a LOT!)  So I'll be more on the ball and make sure I post at least bi-weekly and encourage you guys to do the same!  I can easily shift the blame this weekend, though, to my poor, sick girls who gave us a couple of bad nights around here. 

Anyway, I had a pretty good week last week:  5 workouts and logged 13.6 running miles.  I'm pleased enough with that.  I'm still not recording my eating habits like I want to.  I did put a little notebook in the kitchen where I think I wrote down one single meal I ate last week.  Well, it's a start.  Progress, not perfection!

Sigue Adelante! (Sometimes Spanish phrases I used during my mission just pop into my head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment