Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Want Money, Lots and Lots of Money

Remember that songThe '80's rock! 

Anyway, the March 1 deadline approaches.  Remember way back about a month ago, I called for your cash pot donations???  Well, just in case you forgot, I'm reminding you!  If your donation is not post marked by March 1, then you lose out.  I kid.  Of course I'll accept a donation at any time.  However, this is the last time I'm putting a call out for it.  Those of you who don't pitch in will just have to wallow in your guilt for not participating because I know that even though you'll tuck it away in the back of your brain as insignificant or as something you'll get to later, it'll be threre niggling away at your peace of mind, bothering you that there's something that you need to get done but just haven't taken the 3 minutes out of your schedule to tuck the tiny amount of cash into an envelope, address it and send it off in the mail. 

But, really, no biggie. 

Just pitch in if you can. 

I already know which pair(s) of shoes I'm gonna buy with the winnings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment