Thursday, April 14, 2011

April's Squat Challenge

Sorry I've not been as timely with these challenge updates as I wanted, but I blame it on the video editing.  I still haven't learned the program so I have to wait for Keith to do it and sometimes it's tough to pin that guy down.  Anyway, here it is, video and all:

Squat Challenge:

Point Value:  1

First off, REPEAT the push-up challenge.  Add a few reps to each set if you need to amp it up a little, but again get your 3 sets of pushups 3 times this week.  Now, ADD to that, 3 sets of squats 3 times this week.  10-20 reps each set.  Choose which version you want to do from the attached video and squat away!  I'm hoping that even those of you with knee issues will at least be able to do the 1/4 squat.  Start with that and see how it feels.  I suggest alternating squat sets with your pushups.  Saves time and gives you a chance to rest one set of muscles while you're working another.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment