Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thanks, Grace!

Thanks to Grace's birthday party, several of us got to try a new activity that challenged us a bit physically, I'd say.  Rock climbing!  I hadn't dressed properly to do any climbing, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't at least give it a try. 

Grace showing us how it's done!
Especially after watching Travis make it to the top of his wall and get to triumphantly ring the cow bell.
More cow bell!
So I kicked off my flats and surprised myself by making it to the top of my wall as well.  This one didn't have a cow bell, so I just had to utter a primal shout of victory... right before I made the mistake of looking down and whimpering for my Mommy.  I was higher than I realized!
Just like Spidey

We all had a great time and I got one step closer to accomplishing my goal of trying 3 new fitness activities this year.  First one down!
The little ones got into it too.  Isaac got quite a bit higher than this, even!



And they all loooooved the swinging!

No comments:

Post a Comment