Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Proud Of My Golden Sneakers!

Future Golden Sneaker Winner!
Thanks to all those who completed their goal surveys!

Wasn't it quick and easy and fun?! Well, those are the first words that pop into MY head, anyway!

I hope you found it helpful in making a plan to set your goals in motion. Just a warning: I plan on using these surveys a lot this year in helping us report progress and get/give feedback, etc.

The reason I say I'm proud of you Golden Sneakers is that you've let me know through the blog posts, the surveys, texts, facebook, and/or emails that many of you are off to a good start. Most of you indicated you have a positive attitude going into the Challenge this year!  And you're DOING things!  For example, several of you have signed up for Weight Watchers.  Jean reported making progress on reducing her soda consumption.  Dad is using his new punching bag for workouts.  I love it!

Upcoming events:
  • Another (the quickest one yet) survey! Woot, woot! Look for it in your email tomorrow!
  • Another Monthly Challenge for the final week of March! (remember the first Challenge this month, worth 1 point, is to fill out your personal goal survey).
  • National Rub Your Tummy and Pat Your Head Day. Okay, I made that up, but it would be fun to celebrate, no?
Keep up the good work, mi familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment