Monday, March 26, 2012

Forward... March!

March Challenge:

Stand up and march in place during 1 or more phone calls each day until the end of the month.

I would like to challenge you to do this during ALL calls, but I'll be pleased if you do it during at least 1 call a day.

You get 1 point for every day that you march in place during at least 1 phone call until the end of the month. So keep track of how many days you have a marching phone call and let me know. Counting today (Monday) you can earn up to 6 points!

I already marched today! Actually I only left a voice mail, but from the moment I dialed the number until the end of my message, I was marching! I only felt a little silly.

But more than anything, I felt PROUD that I'm Overcoming Lazy!

By the way, this will really help those of you keeping track of your steps with a pedometer!

2 comments: