Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Marching On...

So is anyone remembering to march?!

I admit, I've only done so twice - it's an easy one to forget about! My wonderful, supportive husband (albeit reluctant at times) has also earned two points. The first time, I got a call from him Monday night. It was a little odd because I was at home working on the computer and he was in our bedroom, so when I answered, I asked, "what are you doing?!" He answered, "marching." Isn't he fantastic?! He'd just read the challenge on the blog and got right on it! And then, this morning, he had taken Zoey to her dance class when I needed to call him. There was kind of a pause after he answered and he explained that he'd had to go around the corner to start marching because he didn't want any of the other parents to think he was weird.

Thank you, Sweetie, for overcoming Lazy!

It makes me think that just maybe I should call each one of you and remind you to march during our entire conversation so everyone will get at least one point! I wouldn't make it a short conversation, either. I'd drone on and on about all the cute little things my girls are doing and the plot twists of the latest book I'm reading. Heehee.

Siguen adelante, mi familia... March on, march on...

No comments:

Post a Comment