Saturday, October 1, 2011

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I did it.  I did a real workout today!  I headed to the garage and did the elliptical combined with some heavy bag and it felt AWESOME! 

You guys seriously, truly helped me out and I thank you.  Between my Random Acts of Fitness and good workout today, I had three good active days in a row and I think I'm back on track.

And I never did officially report on the fruit/veggie challenge.  I counted about 6 days that I hit the recommended 7 servings of fruits/veggies.  I really seem to be stuck at about 6 daily servings.  I think this challenge did indeed qualify as challenging.  Not many of you reported hitting the 7 serving mark, but I hope it got you thinking about it and adding at least a few more servings than you usually do.  This is one to definitely keep working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment