Friday, October 28, 2011

Dirty paper plates just made my day!

We were just over to Mom and Dad's tonight and I saw the evidence to back up Dad's workout claims:  dirty paper plates in the office!  I'm very impressed!  What a good sport for trying it!  You definitely get a point for your efforts and for nagging the rest of us, Dad!

Keith and I also trained each other on the paper plate workout the other day, earning us another point each.  I think he forgot just how effective those little sliders can be!

Okay, in a last-ditch effort to help you guys earn your points, you still have a few days left in October to force someone else to work out.  So even if it's not one of the three video workouts... even if it's just telling someone:  "Go for a walk or run or whatever you want to do... just work out!" and they actually do it, then you will earn a point!

Also, no one from the Johnsons has told me how they'd spend the cold, hard, delicious $100 cash that they will get upon winning the Golden Sneakers challenge.  You don't even have to post to the blog, just take 30 seconds to respond to this email and I'll post it for you. 

C'mon, get a fire under your arses, become less lazy, become more healthy... and earn some stinkin' points!

No comments:

Post a Comment