Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sharon's September wrap-up... and October Challenge!

Well, I once again thank several of you for reporting and motivating me that last week of September.  I needed it and it made the last 3 days of the month quite active for me.  In my opinion, you definitely earned and deserved your points.  Unfortunately, over the weekend I got into a slump yet again!  Which is why I'm excited for this next challenge. 

I think it will be fun and motivating in a different kind of way... but you have to wait for it!  I'm just putting the last details into it and it'll be ready in the next day or two.

So while you're anticipating the next challenge, I issue a call to action:

There are 3 (three) (tres) (free...ebonics, yo) months left in 2011.  I'm sensing a bit of lethargy in some of your commitment to improving your health and happiness.  I feel that even those of you who have been plugging along could use a good boost right about now to finish the year strong.  Heck, my own enthusiasm and participation have been a bit spotty, so I've admittedly not been the best example.

But the point is, I do feel that I thought more and actually did more than I have in the past to focus on and improve my health and happiness this year.  And I want to finish this year with a bang so that I just cruise right in to the next without slowing down!

Everyone join me!  If you aren't working toward your goals, start today!  Do a Random Act of Fitness that I'm always blogging about!  Repeat one of the monthly challenges or do one that you didn't get around to before.  You won't earn the point toward the "Not-So-Dumbbell" prize, but it could get you closer to winning the "Golden Sneaker" award.  Which brings up the point:  Have you forgotten, THERE'S MONEY TO BE WON HERE, PEOPLE!!!  There is cold, hard cash sitting in my safe just waiting to be tucked away into your wallet.

In fact, I've just been inspired to issue the first challenge of October:

Look over at the amount in the cash pot and tell me what you would do with that money if you won the 2011 "Golden Sneaker" award.  You will earn 1(one) (uno) (oh... never mind) point if you send your answer to me via email or blog post/comment.  Put a little thought into it and send in your answer before Oct. 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment