Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progress slowing:

Last week, I was able to run 10 miles on tuesday with my broken ribs & injured shoulder. I was quite impressed with myself. After that my workouts waned. I did get another little jog in with the girls but that is all I remember from last week. They were on their bikes, I was hunched over Zoey pushing her while trying to run fast enough to keep up with Regan. We got to the park & the running around there was considered my workout. I am weighing at & below 187 last year I was 230 plus. Not to shabby. I haven't measured my waist lately which is my goal for the year but about 2 or 3 weeks ago it was slightly below 37 inches. I am attempting to get near 34 inches by the end of the year (by swimsuit season would be awesome!). This is proving to be slower going than I expected. However, I was reviewing my 3 things Sharon had us submit as to how we would accomplish the main goal and I discovered; I was only concentrating on one of the three. The workouts seem to be the easiest part for me. I just LOVE snack time and feeling full so I still am eating junk and eating too big of meal portions. UGH! So I am recommitting to the three things I committed to in the January Challenge. 1) Excersize 2) Limit Snacking 3) Limit meal portion sizes. Thank you Dad for your post which has given cause for me to look back and recommit myself. I think we all need to be posting and checking in more often to give support and make this the most successful healthy year our family has probably ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment