Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me on December 31, 2011

Okay, this is how I would like to describe my state of affairs on this day:  It will be 3 weeks after successfully completing the full Las Vegas Marathon.  I will have completed that event under four hours and I will have run the whole way.  And I just bet I will never have the need to run another marathon in my whole life.  We'll see.  After taking a break from running workouts, I will stay active through the busy holiday month of December with my other workouts of kettlebelling, biking, boxing, etc.  And I will be contemplating my next Golden Sneaker Challenge goal for 2012!!!!

Don't forget to submit your response to the March challenge by the 31st in order to get your point!!!  Here it is again:
Imagine it is December 31, 2011.  How would you want to be able to describe yourself on this day in regards to the health goal you set for yourself this year?

Write a few lines about how you envision your state of health to be as a result of your efforts this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment