Thursday, March 17, 2011

It IS Easy Being Green!

And I'm not talking about the "save the planet" type of green, either! I hope you all had your green veggies today.

I decided to try a green smoothie just because I never have and thought it would be fun to do something different.  Spinach makes it green but you don't even taste it.  It also has a banana, yogurt and a touch of vanilla and honey.
A little less fattening than corned beef and cabbage.
The girls were a bit trepidacious but they did each take a few sips.  However, the the only ones to finish the smoothies were me and Keith. 

Regan is skeptically asking,
"Did leprechauns really make this?"
 When I was looking up the recipe for the green smoothie, guess what other recipe I ran across:  Minty green frosted brownies!  Just couldn't resist.
Yummy refreshments after swimming.

The girls were much happier with this
St. Patrick's Day treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment