Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Prize Money!

Check out the Money Pot!  It's up to $40!!!  Hey, it's better than $0, huh?  If we all pitch in a little, I think we can get it up to $100 by the end of the year.  When I send Fit Stanley your way, I'm also including a SASE requesting a small donation to the prize pot.  Not a lot... just what you feel comfortable contributing.  I'm hoping for at least $10 from everyone, though.

So as a reminder: 

"Not-So-Dumbbell" award is $50 gift certificate to your choice of iTunes or Sport Authority.  Winner determined by whomever earns the most points from the monthly challenges.

2011 winner:  Me!  By A LOT, too!  Thanks, everyone, for being pathetic and letting me win. (And it wasn't just because I was issuing the challenges. My niece, Ashlee beat me on the Taylor side!)

"Golden Sneaker" award is the Golden Sneaker trophy plus all the money in the prize money pot (last year it was $100).  Winner determined by earning the most votes at the end of the year.

2011 winner:  Keith.  He unselfishly spent the prize money on Regan's soccer registration.

It's fun to win!  YOU should see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment