Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Few Things To Report

No one has reported earning any points on May's monthly challenge so far, except Keith... and I've earned some as well.  I hope you guys are doing it but you won't get points unless your report them to me!  C'mon, who doesn't want to win $50???!!!  There are still many days left to earn many more points this month so get going!  C'mon who doesn't want to feel good in the morning???!!!

I'm glad to be able to report on other activities going on.  Mom and Dad report that they usually get at least a couple of workouts in during the week.  Stephanie has texted me and facebooked several of her workouts lately and she's mentioned that Chrystie is involved in many of them, so good job ladies!  Keep swimming and treadmilling and circuit training, etc., etc.!  Jean and Travis mentioned doing some P90X workouts lately and I know they continue to head out on family bike rides.  Now if they'd only remember to include Fit Stanley maybe we'd see some cool pictures of him in action!  Jean has plans to do better with her snacking this week, so we'll wish her the best on that!  It was great to hear from Alex, who checked in with his survey monkey this week.  He didn't sound too pleased with himself lately, but I think he should be proud of his sweaty yard work and football playing.  Now, follow through with your plans for running this week, Alex, and you'll be able to score higher next week!  Keith continues to bike like crazy both on and off road.  We've both been enjoying our new fitness toy, the heavy exercise rope. That thing is killer!  Keith was skeptical at first, but he's been won over.  If you have a spare minute and 46 seconds, you can see it in action in a video on my latest blog post:  www.lazytrainer.blogspot.com.  I also, am working on controlling my snacking with mixed results.  Some days are definitely better than others.  I've been finding that consuming a few shakes/smoothies throughout the day helps.  I keep them low-cal and find that they keep my stomach pretty full for quite some time.

Keep working hard, family.  I love when you take the few minutes to fill out your survey monkeys.  It really helps me to put together these updates!

Everyone do a morning activity burst tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment