Monday, April 30, 2012

Fit Stanley and Weekly Report

Well, I know Fit Stanley is in good hands with Jean, Travis and family.  I just hope they're keeping him busy and that we get to read all about his first active adventure soon.  Can't wait!

I realize that I need to summarize the weekly reports that come in from the surveys so we can all make a more informed vote on the winner when that day comes at year's end.

Dad reported getting several workouts in last week and is hoping to add a couple more this week.  He also conveyed his excitement for meeting Fit Stanley soon!  Mom told me that several mornings last week, she did some pre-shower exercises and stretches to get her going for the day.  Awesome.  My week was slightly above average.  Exercising was a bit interesting since I hurt my foot but I modified and got some good workouts in; just not as many as I'd like.  My dietary habits are still challenging me but I hope to have some progress to report on that soon.  One of my boot campers recommended I watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead," on Hulu.  It's totally gotten her to clean up her act eating-wise and she hasn't even had the desire to eat her usual junk for weeks now.  I'll let you know how it is!  Keith has extended several of his bike rides home from work when he's had the time and got in a few upper body strength workouts as well.  I think there's some other good stuff going on out there, but we won't know unless they report in!

Keep (start) reporting - good or bad - it'll help keep you on track!

I am sorry I didn't get a challenge issued for April.  I was so preoccupied with getting the Fit Stanley project underway that time just slipped away from me.  But Mom gave me a good idea for May's challenge, so watch for that coming up!

Here's to a healthy, productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment