Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last-Minute September Challenge

Hey, if it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done, right?!

For this challenge, I need your help!

Okay, we've got 4 days to get this one done and it's all about ME.  Well, and it benefits all of you as well. 

Since accomplishing my amazing feat of running a half marathon (thankyouverymuch), I haven't done a thing except eat.  (To my credit, there have been some fruits and veggies involved in that eating).  Not a single workout to be had, though.  It's my goal to get at least ONE (and hopefully more!) workout in before Sept. 30, 11:59 pm. 

Please join me and report about it.  I need your inspiration and motivation!!! 

If you have been exercising, then this should be no problem for you, just email or leave a blog comment about what you've done and you'll get a point!  Easy peasy!  If, like me, your workouts have been struggling, let's do something these next few days.  Head out for a walk, hop on the bike, tread or elliptical, pump some iron.  It doesn't have to be anything killer, but it does have to get your heart pumping!

Let's do this, family and friends!!!  Please help me!!!

Combat your inner couch potato and Overcome Lazy this week!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is from Dad:

    Renae rode the bike for 20 minutes last night (Sept 26.)

    I swam laps for 20 minutes on sept 21, 22 and 23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't reported anything in a long time, so this is what I've been up to. I have been doing the Insanity workouts for a couple of months now. They are the hardest workouts I've ever done. I don't do it six days a week like they suggest. It would wipe me out. I have been getting in about 4 a week. I did one on Monday and plan on getting one in today sometime, even with 2 sick kids at home. Hmm, we'll see. I've also stopped eating cookies, cake, ice cream, etc. Except for the three cookies I had on Monday. That's what happens when I bake, they smell too good. I have been eating lots of fruits and vegetables. When I want to snack I eat some of the dried fruit I got from Winco's bulk food section. My favorites right now are dried mangoes and banana chips, add some unsalted peanuts and it's a yummy trail mix. I am getting closer to my goal and it feels good. I've noticed the better I eat, the better I want to eat. It is a good cycle to be in! Thank you for all of your motivating emails and mini goals!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I posted on the wrong family blog. Maybe that's why I don't ever (should never) leave comments.

    -R

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK, Rebecca, the Johnsons need to see how rockin' us Taylors are. Thanks for reporting. Keep up with the Insanity! I need to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete