Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well, I dropped the ball

Here I issued the stinkin' challenge and I didn't even do it!  Well I did some of it but not enough for any of the points.  My workouts this month have been pretty scatty-wompus due to my neck woes.  This past week, though, has brought a big change for the better.  My head is still off-center and my arm is still tingling a lot but the pain has reduced significantly.  I'm ecstatic and feel so much more hopeful.  I'll still probably go to my physical therapy evaluation to see how I can get it to keep improving and hopefully never have to deal with it on this level ever again. 

I, personally, am going to do the Physical Strength Challenge this month just for my own benefit since I couldn't this last month.  That's the thing with all these challenges, is that they can certainly be repeated or continued.  Don't stop just because you accomplished them once! 

I will also definitely continue the Spiritual Strength Challenge.  Mine was to say nighttime prayers every day this month and this one I accomplished!  I just needed to get back into that groove and this challenge was just what I needed to get me back on track and stop being lazy in that regard.

So, watch for the new challenge(s???) this month and keep working hard.  And don't forget to report in for your points!

No comments:

Post a Comment