Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Challenge Part I

Yep, it's another 2-parter.  This first challenge, I suppose, falls under Emotional Strength.  For me it does, anyway.  It's a de-cluttering/organizational challenge!  I, personally, have several projects that are unifinished and/or unorganized... and it's driving me nutty.  These projects are things that I've been wanting to do for quite a while now and I know they will make me feel better and help daily life run more smoothly.  So I want to just tackle them and free my mind of the weight of at least one of unfinished projects. 

So here's the challenge:

Point Value:  1

Choose a cleaning/tidying/organizing project to accomplish and maintain  until the end of the month (and hopefully beyond).


These are some examples of my particular current state of chaos:

    
    Just one of the many unorganized areas of my home. Ugh.
    I'm clean; I'm just not tidy.
    
  • De-clutter desk and DO NOT let unfiled papers build up... ever!
  • Organize recipes. 
  • Organize coupon system.
  • Purge and organize clothes/shoes in my closet.
I think this will help us all gain a sense of accomplishment and empowerment and lift a little of  life's daily burdens off our shoulders.  Let's get rid of at least one of the many things that are dragging us down!

Part II of May's challenge will be posted within days.  It's another physical strength challenge that is ABS-olutely fabulous!  (Hint, hint!) and it involves another video that I hope works for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment