Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello, My Name Is Sharon...

I've been so out of touch this last month that I feel I need to introduce myself! Between school ending, family visitors, a vacation, a near search-and-rescue mission (the van Keith was driving to scout camp broke down in Death Valley - emphasis on Death) and a few family health crises, it's been one crazy month! Looking back, it hasn't been the laziest month, thankfully, but it was just haphazard and chaotic with plenty of good AND bad stuff thrown in.

What I mostly regret is not getting a monthly challenge out, nor any check-in surveys to see what's going on with everyone!  One bright spot was getting Fit Stanley back home safe and sound.  The Twitchells kept him active during some summer activities (Note to family - please don't COMPLETELY submerge him - he's not waterproof - but he can handle a few splashes).  I know they took pictures to document it, we're just waiting to see it on the blog!  (Hint, hint).   Ooooo, who'll get him next??? Watch your mail!

Also, watch the blog because the JULY CHALLENGE is coming within days, perhaps even hours.... but most likely days. It will be Olympically-related, of course! I can't wait to watch the games and be inspired by some seriously un-lazy folks.

We survived June! Let's tackle July!

No comments:

Post a Comment