Monday, July 23, 2012

Faster, Higher, Stronger

Okay, mi familia, I have not been a strong presence in our Golden Sneaker Challenge lately. Sorry. But, let's move on to bigger and better things. Like our Olympics bonus challenge!!!
I am not going to issue the actual challenge just yet. But, I want to get you motivated and prepared to jump into it! Even if you have not been participating up to this point, this is a good one to start with - everyone can do it and it has plenty of variety.

This challenge is based on the five Olympic rings. You will have 5 different challenges to work on during the 2 weeks of the 2012 Summer Olympics which run from Friday, July 27 to Sunday, August 12.

The 5 challenges cover these areas: Physical health, nutrition, spiritual health, mental health and emotional health.

I repeat, EVERYONE CAN DO THESE, I promise. I will issue the actual challenge within days (I know you've heard that before!) so you can hit the ground running after watching the Opening Ceremonies on July 27!

Let's DO THIS, everyone!

Overcome Lazy!!!

This reperesents my dream Olympics!
No, wait... this one does.  Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment