Monday, August 6, 2012

Training To Be The Next Gabby Douglas


Okay, so Gabby would laugh hysterically at our balance challenge and the fact that I was having a hard time even demonstrating the exercises on the video! But while none of us will be flipping and twisting on a 4-inch balance beam like our Olympic gold medalist, I think we'll all benefit greatly by adding a little balancing work to help balance us out!



Sorry for the wait! Click the link below to watch my impressive balance performance (hahaha!).

As a reminder: The challenge is to do any or all of these exercises 2-3x/week. Do on each side about 10x each. Any of them can be made more difficult by closing your eyes. Highly recommended: Stand close to a counter or chair for safety!

http://youtu.be/sourb7KCJTg

I hope the other challenges are keeping you busy! I will send out a survey monkey at the end of the Olympic games to see how everyone did!

No comments:

Post a Comment