Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Celestial Stretching

Anyone stretching out there? I've only taken the time to do it once so far (after I tell everyone how easy it is to fit in even several times a day! Sigh.) But, even doing it that once has benefitted me for days. Sometimes my neck starts to get so stiff, that I fear another "neck episode," but these stretches really help loosen it back up!

And I know that my Mom is!  She said she was working in the Celestial Room the other day at the temple and was alone for a time and decided it was a great time to do the neck stretch.  She was kinda worried that it might be inappropriate, but I think it's a prime spot to do it, especially the "thankfulness" part of the challenge.

And the thing I focused on during my little stretch the other day was how thankful I was for my family. I know it's a little routine to declare gratitude on that topic, but it is one of my greatest blessings, so I take every opportunity I can to make sure that Heavenly Father has no doubt how grateful I am for my wonderful, incredible, awesome family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment